Waldorff Insurance & Bonding is an equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We do not use personal information in our hiring process and are dedicated to hiring the person who is best suited for our jobs without any knowledge or consideration of any individual`s membership in any protected class. Any personal information found on the application or any supporting documentation will be removed as soon as it is discovered. All applications received by Waldorff Insurance & Bonding will only remain active for one year.
Waldorff Insurance & Bonding is committed to promoting safety and high standards of employee performance, productivity and reliability. In order to achieve this, all finalists may be subjected to a drug test prior to being hired to assure the Company that the applicant does not currently have narcotics, sedatives, stimulants and/or other controlled substances in his/her body. Further, A Test Account supports a Drug-Free Workplace Policy.
Posting Date: 10/12/2016
Position: Gainesville Office Receptionist/Admin Assistant
Summary: This position will provide administrative support and serve as the first point of contact for our Gainesville office.
Duties: Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Answers all incoming calls in a pleasant, professional and courteous manner.
• Greets and handles walk-in clients and vendors.
• Distribute incoming mail and faxes.
• Prepare all outgoing mail including priority mail documents.
• Office supply inventory and ordering.
• Assist Bond Account Executive in preparing Surety Bond documents.
Qualifications: • High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be self-starter, organized, detail oriented.
• Possess time management skills and have the ability to prioritize workload.
• Experience in Surety Bonding a plus.